Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Three weeks from today!

The last weeks are finally here. Only three weeks left until I leave. I have to say that I am growing more nervous with each passing day. I know nothing will stop me from getting on that plane, but that is not stopping my nerves from going into overdrive. 

What have I been doing with my time? Right now I have been making my way across the state to say goodbye to as many people as I can. It is a bitter sweet moment. I have never felt so loved from all my friends and family, but it is difficult knowing that this is the last time I will see most of them for the next 27 months. It is amazing that even with all the support I have, it is still so hard saying goodbye.

 I have begun the nightmares where I have forgotten my paperwork, or missed my plane, etc. I think my dreams are telling me that I need to get a move on with packing. No matter how organized I have tried to be, it will still most likely end up with me running around like a chicken with its head cut off. It is going to be a crazy few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment